How to Configure Outlook for Mac Devices?
Available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite, MS Outlook is often used as an e-mail application. In addition, it is a personal manager that also arranges web browsing, contacts, notes, calendar, journals and other tasks. With various Outlook tools, you can easily communicate and stay on top of what matters. Have you ever tried to configure Outlook account or still confused how to initiate the process? In case you have disappointed fixing the same issue and trying this again and again then no need to worry.
Let’s execute the guidelines in order to configure your Outlook account on Mac Device:
- Step 1: Initially, open up your "Mac Device" and also, Outlook email account.
- Step 2: Click on "Add Account" option and then "Exchange Account".
- Step 3: Afterwards, click to "New" and then "Exchange" option.
- Step 4: Type your email-id and select user name and password.
- Step 5: In the "User name box" type your complete email address and in the "Password box" type your password.
- Step 6: Click to the "Add account".
- Step 7: Now, you perform Outlook account online on the Mac by searching it on "Mail server settings".
- Step 8: Finally, click on "Allow" radio button to configure Outlook account settings on Mac device.
- Step 9: Select "Always use my response for this server" and click on the check box. Finally click "Allow" radio button.
Locate on "Account set-up" dialog box to set-up your Outlook account methodically. In case, you face any tech issue with the given process or your Outlook account, take our further assistance with Outlook Customer Support Service where our experts are always ready to guide you with more details. Simply contact at our toll free Outlook Support helpdesk to obtain complete and relevant information with 100% satisfaction. We promise to offer solutions that will definitely fix issues within no time.